Spectral confocal displacement sensor
Spectral confocal displacement sensor selection
Confocal 2D Profiler
Confocal 3D Profiler
Double head thickness gauge
Multilayer Thickness Gauge
Spectral confocal without refractive index thickness gauge
Micro Interferometric Thickness Gauge
Interferometric thickness sensor
3D Glass Profiling Spectroscopic Confocal Displacement Sensor
The ultimate solution for 3D glass curved surface measurement, with a large measurement angle of ±61°, non-contact and fast measurement, without complex rotational motion, can span the entire 3D glass section.
THINKFOCUS "3D Glass Profile Measurement Spectral Confocal Sensor S3D-1100" has the characteristics of large measurement arc angle, large measurement height range, fast detection speed, high real-time performance, and fast secondary development and import. With THINKFOCUS' "3DMeasure" measurement software and "programmable encoder frequency division module", users can carry out secondary development efficiently and quickly.
Requires the customer to have the following conditions:
1. More than 5 million high-pixel cameras——for positioning feedback;
2. XYZ high-precision motorized slides——do motion scanning;
（The most ideal motion mechanism in the scanning direction is a linear motor）
3. U-axis rotating mechanism——do position compensation;
4. High-stability grating scales - do synchronous triggering (recommend Renishaw).
3DMeasure measurement software
3DMeasure measurement software is a general scanning measurement software specially developed by THINKFOCUS for 3D glass profile measurement. Height measurement and other functions.
The software can choose to use serial port or Ethernet to send the measurement results to the customer software, which can be further customized according to the specific needs of customers.
The software is highly open, and can configure different measurement schemes according to different needs of users, and can store scheme templates to facilitate users to replace products.
Measurement principle and process
1. Grab the sample boundary with a high-precision camera and perform angle correction. After the correction is completed, grab the sample boundary again to calculate the length and width and establish a coordinate system.
2. After passing the camera to produce the coordinate system, the motor drives the spectral confocal probe to move to the starting position of measurement, and sends a start signal. The spectral confocal probe sensor starts to move after receiving the ready signal, and the spectral confocal probe starts to move from The three angles simultaneously use the encoder frequency division signal to simultaneously capture the 3D glass surface contour curve of the sample, and output a complete contour curve after calculation and processing.
3. The contour curve is compared with the theoretical CAD contour line to obtain the contour result.
4. At the same time, it can measure the thickness, flatness, height and level difference of the specified position.
Measuring system composition
As a spectral confocal sensor manufacturer, THINKFOCUS only provides spectral confocal profile measurement sensor, programmable encoder frequency division module, 3DMeasure standard measurement software, SDK and dedicated PC processor in this measurement system.
The rest need to be integrated by the equipment manufacturer.
Software interface and functions
The schematic diagram of the measurement position can display the current scanning position in real time and output the final OK\NG result.
The measurement result output part can display the current contour line, theoretical contour line, and tolerance zone. The test results to be output can be displayed in real time, and the corresponding tolerance zone parameters can be set.
Measurement setting part, this part can set the contour position to be measured and which results need to be measured at this position, can import the corresponding theoretical CAD contour line, and can save the setting as a sample template.
Complete contour curve, in which red is the measured contour, green is the theoretical contour, and the yellow dotted line is the tolerance zone
Software result output interface
1. Each measurement can directly output a complete contour curve.
2. Directly output the contour calculation result.
3. Output the thickness value of the plane part.
Repeatability verification: The scanning speed is 30mm/s, 3 lines are randomly selected on the sample to measure, and 7 points or more are selected to observe the data of the first, second, and third measurements. The data stability is very good .
Main technical parameters
|Main measurement angle||±61°glass surface (diffuse surface up to ±87°)|
|Main Z scale||3.5mm|
Customer service contact information
Service hours:9:00 — 18:00
24 hours after sale
Address: Room 204, Building D2, Innovation Workshop, No. 6000, Shenzhuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai