3D Profile of Ink Thickness and Measurement
Scan and measure 3D profile of the sprayed ink, and extract the profile to measure ink thickness
1. Non-contact measurement, and integral design;.
2. 3D profile scanning, and multifunction data processing;
3. Applicable to the accurate measurement of various materials;
4. Simple use and convenient assembling & disassembling;
5. High scanning speed and high positioning accuracy;
6. Repeated accuracy ±0.5~±1μm;
7. High stability and strong anti-interference.
The ink thickness is about 10μm.
Solve the problems existing in present measuring devices
1. Certain requirement for measured materials;
2. Contact measurement may cause certain damage to the measured materials;
3. Small measurement scope, uncertain position and determination difficulty;
4. Slow measurement speed, low accuracy and large measurement error;
5. Complex structure and high cost.