Electrode Coating Thickness Measurement
Scan a line and measure the segment difference between the base plate as the datum plane and the coating, namely the coating thickness.
1. Non-contact measurement, and integral design;
2. Wide application scope and convenient assembling & disassembling;
3. Repeated accuracy ±0.5~±1μm;
4. Line scanning speed can reach 50mm/s to significantly improve detection speed;
5. With the functions of offline detection and thickness data storage, the product can provide basic data for management statistics/analysis;
6. Comprehensive alarm function, OK/NG prompt, whole measurement process monitoring, quality control and efficiency improvement.
The coating thickness is about 18μm±1μm.
Solve the problems existing in present measuring devices
1. Certain requirement for measured materials;
2. Contact measurement may cause certain damage to the measured materials;
3. Small measurement scope, uncertain position and determination difficulty;
4. Slow measurement speed, low accuracy and large measurement error;
5. Complex structure and high cost.