Electron Component Profile Measurement
Scan 3D profile of the electron component surface, and extract the profile to measure the segment differences and the roughness of multiple positions on the surface.
1. Non-contact measurement, and integral design;.
2. 3D profile scanning, and multifunction data processing;
3. Applicable to the accurate measurement of various materials;
4. Simple use and convenient assembling & disassembling;
5. High scanning speed and high positioning accuracy;
6. Repeated accuracy ±0.5~±1μm;
7. High stability and strong anti-interference.
The measured value for each part is basically approximate to the standard value.
Solve the problems existing in present measuring devices
1. Certain requirement for measured materials;
2. Contact measurement may cause certain damage to the measured materials;
3. Small measurement scope, uncertain position and determination difficulty;
4. Slow measurement speed, low accuracy and large measurement error;
5. Complex structure and high cost.