Stamped Parts Edge Segment Difference Measurement
Scan the altitude difference between the folded edge and the base material of the metal sheet, and repeatedly measure it for repeatability verification.
Main characteristics overview
1. Non-contact measurement, and integral design;
2. Wide application scope and convenient assembling & disassembling;
3. Repeated accuracy ±0.5~±1μm;
4. Line scanning speed can reach 50mm/s to significantly improve detection speed;
5. With the functions of offline detection and thickness data storage, the product can provide basic data for management statistics/analysis;
6. Comprehensive alarm function, OK/NG prompt, whole measurement process monitoring, quality control and efficiency improvement.
The altitude difference is about 950μm, and the measurement result has good repeatability.
Solve the problems existing in present measuring devices
1. Certain requirement for measured materials;
2. Contact measurement may cause certain damage to the measured materials;
3. Small measurement scope, uncertain position and determination difficulty;
4. Slow measurement speed, low accuracy and large measurement error;
5. Complex structure and high cost.