MEMS Profile Measurement
Scan 3D profile of MEMS chip surface, and extract the profile to measure the corrosion segment differences on the upper surface.
1. Non-contact measurement, and integral design;.
2. 3D profile scanning, and multifunction data processing;
3. Applicable to the accurate measurement of various materials;
4. Simple use and convenient assembling & disassembling;
5. High scanning speed and high positioning accuracy;
6. Repeated accuracy ±0.5~±1μm;
7. High stability and strong anti-interference.
The corrosion segment difference on the upper surface is about 300μm.
Solve the problems existing in present measuring devices
1. Certain requirement for measured materials;
2. Contact measurement may cause certain damage to the measured materials;
3. Small measurement scope, uncertain position and determination difficulty;
4. Slow measurement speed, low accuracy and large measurement error;
5. Complex structure and high cost.